- This event has passed.
You Can Write! Writing Workshop with Rebecca Francis
May 19, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$85.00
Do you feel called to write? You don’t have to be a good writer, or a even writer at all. You only need to have a message that would benefit others.
Who Should Come
This workshop is for people who are just beginning to write. Either you have not yet begun (and maybe aren’t even sure what to write about), or you have begun but are early in the writing process. This is part one of three workshops designed to take you from having no idea what to write about, to having a completed manuscript.
What You’ll Get
Guests will work with the instructor and in groups to:
- Generate a list of topics within your reach to write about
- Easily prioritize and organize your writing plan
- Create an outline in minutes
- Set doable writing goals and a completion deadline that surprises you
- Come up with additional content to fill your word count goal
- Learn 7 trade secrets that make writing easier
- Plus lots of priceless tips from over a decade of coaching, writing and publishing!
If you believe God has given you a message, bring your laptop and notebook, and we’ll get you started!
“In the next decade, more books will be written for the Kingdom of God than all other books combined.” – Prophet Greg Bailey, 2013, Queensland, Australia
- May 19, 2018
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Vision Church @ CI VLI Upstairs Chapel
- $85 / person until May 5 – PLUS first 25 people who register online get a FREE digital copy of “Thx: The Secret to Being Grateful”!
$115 / person from May 5 – May 18
$145 / person at the door
- Includes lunch and a continental breakfast if you register by 5/18. Walk-ins will receive lunch on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last.
- (CIAN, VCCI & VLI Member Discounts Available upon Request)
- 08:30 AM — Meet & Greet Continental Breakfast
- 09:00 AM — Generating Topics
- 10:00 AM — Organizing Thoughts
- 11:00 AM — Goal Setting & Prioritizing
- 12:00 PM — Lunch
- 01:00 PM — Generating More Content
- 02:00 PM — 7 Secrets to Writing Faster
- 03:00 PM — Writing with the Book Launch in Mind
- 04:00 PM — Q&A
*Schedule is subject to change without notice.