We have the pleasure of welcoming international students from all over the world each year. The presence of international students increases our cultural awareness and brings much joy, diversity and the pleasant sounds of many languages to our environment.

Vision Leadership Institute is a F-1 school under SEVIS, a division of Homeland Security. This allows us to admit and train students from all nations who wish to be equipped by the prophetic and sent back out to teach and train according to the principles of Christian International.


1. Apply for VLI

Apply for VLI’s International Program and pay the application fee. Ask your references to fill in the reference forms and email them to the offices. After your application, your references and your application fee have been received, you will have an online interview. If you are accepted into the school, you will need to pay your deposit to receive your I-20 form to apply for your F-1 visa.

2. Begin F-1 Visa Application Process

Once your deposit is paid, you will receive  I-20 form. Please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your papers. 


3. Pay SEVIS Fee

Pay the SEVIS fee of $200.00 for your I-901 form after you receive your I-20 form. This allows your F-1 application activity to be tracked, and is required for entering the country. You are responsible for making the payment online.


4. US Embassy Appointment

After you have received your I-20 and have paid your SEVIS fee, make an appointment with the American Embassy in your country to get your F-1 visa. You are required to bring these documents to your appointment:

  • Passport.
  • I-20 form.
  • Proof of funds for the year (Amount needed is printed on your I-20 form).
  • Receipt from the payment for your I-901 form (SEVIS fee).

5. Pay Tuition

All International students are required to pay their full tuition by the August 1st of their incoming year or you will be unable to register. 

6. Entering the U.S.

You may arrive in the United States no more than 30 days before the first day of school. You are required to have these documents when you enter the country:

  • Passport.
  • I-20 form with F-1 visa notation.
  • Proof of sufficient funds to meet your living expenses within the U.S. (can be a statement from your bank).
  • Driving record in English from your country if you intend to drive (this helps keep your driver’s insurance low).